Request RMA FormDownload RMA Form
NO RETURNS will be accepted without an RMA number…
Terms and Conditions
1. The company’s warranty is effective for a period of six (6) months from date of purchase and the customer shall be entitled to either request a refund; replacement or repairf goods if goods are found to be defective within such period.
2. Products carrying more than 6 months warranty are backed by the manufacturer’s international warranty.
3. The business further warrants that every new or reconditioned part installed during any repair or maintenance work, and the labour required, for a period of three (3) months from date of repair.
4. The aforementioned warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
- Failure to use the products in accordance with instructions and specifications;
- Product been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering or improper maintenance;
- Product has been serviced, repaired, installed by any person not qualified to do so;
- The product is not accompanied by original Tax Invoice.
5. Return of Products: No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request form to be submitted online prior to returning any items for any reason. This number must be used as a reference for all matters relating. Our technical department will issue you with an RMA number which authorises you to return one item per every RMA number. A full fault description must be completed to enable technical department to test and verify fault.
6. All defective merchandise returned to Syntech must be include all cables, power supplies, documentation, etc.
7. Syntech is not responsible for the cost of returning any non-faulty products to Syntech offices. For your protection, please insure the package and ship via a traceable method. If on inspection, the product is found to be faulty, Syntech will reimburse the client the cost of delivery.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Syntech reserves the right either to refuse the return or to charge a restock fee of not less than 15%.
Acceptance of Products: Syntech shall conduct incoming acceptance inspection as soon as possible on receipt of products.
8. Warranty: Syntech’s obligation is to repair or replace the defective product or furnish the client with a refund of the purchase price should they request same. There is no warranty for uninterrupted or error-free operation. There is no warranty for loss of data. We recommend that you regularly back up the data stored on your product to a separate storage product. There is no warranty for product with removed or altered identification labels and/or serial numbers. Even accidental removal and re-attachment of the bar code sticker will void the warranty, as it will no longer be possible to verify exactly when that individual item was purchased. This clause shall not be used to imply that Syntech shall be obliged to accept the return of any goods.The warranty is contingent upon the proper use in the application for which the product was intended, and does not cover product which has been modified in any manner, and /or has been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired, installed by unauthorized personnel.
9. Data Recovery is NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY and is not part of the warranty process. Syntech’s technical department offers a standard data recovery service . Price will be quoted on request.
10. Products for Exchange or Credit : Product purchased directly from Syntech may be returned for exchange, excluding any shipping charges, within 7 days from invoice date. All merchandise returned to Syntech must be shipped in the original sealed packaging, same condition as sold, with all cables, power supplies, documentation, etc. A credit will be issued at the sole discretion of Syntech and is dependent on the condition of the items returned. A handling fee of 10% will be charged on any products returned after 7 days from date of invoice and Syntech reserves the right not to credit or exchange any items returned after 14 days from date of invoice.
11. PRODUCTS FOR EXCHANGE EXCLUDES ANY “SPECIAL REQUEST ITEMS” cannot be returned under any circumstances, unless faulty.
If items are credited, it will be at the lesser value between selling price and current market price, and in addition, handling fees specified in point 12 above will apply.
12. Syntech will request copies of original invoice documents when product is older than 24 months, products will not be tested, repaired or replaced until such documentation has been received.
13. The customer hereby agrees that any item handed in for repair may be sold by Syntech to defray the cost of such repairs if the item remains uncollected within 60 days of the repairs being completed and the customer notified.